Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Er. Sapan Jain Bio


About Me

Glimps Of My Nature I am very positive and optimistic and love to take challenges in life My punchline is Be Different And Do Different. I have tremendous Love and Respect for my parents and my friends are my lifeline. I believe in God and can feel the omnipotent power guiding me through the challenges that i have undertaken and am sure He will help me come out as the triumphant one...regarding frds..i had the most beautiful people in my life and i am lucky and honored to have them... Let me share you with my Academics I have passed my Engineering from A.P.I.I.T (Staffordhire University. I am currently working in Aerosoft Corp. Indore. My hobbies includes bike stunts, listening to music, PS2 games.

Er. Sapan Jain


Project Officer

No comments:

Post a Comment